Monday, August 16, 2004

You're a glass-eyed tiger, I'm a rusty fire hydrant

So I've been at work about two hours and have gotten only about 20 minutes of work done.  A case of 'the Mondays' if I ever saw one.  Weekend was good, mostly just stayed in, which was great except my landlady started tearing apart my bathroom, so I now have to use the one in my roommate's bedroom for a couple days.  We saw 'before sunset' at the theatre down the street, ate out 3 times (bagel sandwiches, nepali food, chinese takeout), went to the farmers market but bought nothing, re-registered to vote with my new address, had a martini at a downtown bar with friends of hers, and ate sunday breakfast of donuts in bed.
 
Last night the punk kid roommate moved out, which is great, but he left the annoying cat, and I think probably forgot to feed it.  Friday, when I got home after cleaning up my old place there was a note from SBC that my internet was hooked up, but I couldn't for the life of me get it to actually work.  I'm not sure if my account isn't activated until today, or if my computer skills have deteriorated so much, since their peak at age 17, that I can't figure out a simple task.  What's 'double-clicking' again?  Maybe I'll figure it out tonite while watching the packers, I haven't had a chance to look at it since Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my Nerdy Sense is tingling. give me a call tonight chum, i will try to help you out if i can with internet.