Friday, August 13, 2004

No, Kitty, that's my Pot Pie!

As I mentioned before, one of my new roommates is leaving this weekend.  I'm pretty happy about that.  This dude is only about 18/19, he has people over every night, isn't very neat in the kitchen and bathroom, and I think he's the one who's been eating some of my food.  Today I was making sandwiches and there were gobs of peanut butter inside my jar of jam.  Have you no decency, sir?  I'm not sure what kind of drugs he does.  I think he's also taking away the annoying cat, whose one mission in life seems to be to find a way into my room and hide.  The other night I was in bed when the cat, who had secretly been hiding underneath the bed, emerged and attempted to burrow under the covers.  I've always considered myself a friend to all animals, but some of the tosses of the cat out of my room have been slightly less than gentle. 
 
Today after work I'm going straight to my former apartment, clean for a few hours, wash my hands completely of the place, after two years.  Then M. will arrive late, probably after 9 pm, assuming she survives the Chicago traffic.  Then the weekend will be fun, with things that don't involve cleaning, packing, roommates, or work. 

No comments: