Sunday, September 02, 2007

WOW!!!

I remember the innocent days of sitting down at my computer and just writing and writing, pouring out my most intimate thoughts, feeling a deep sense of accomplishment at the sight of words on a computer screen. What the fuck happened? Sure, it's been nearly two months, but even this whole year has largely been a bust, no 'Greatest Hits' of my blogging career for sure. I don't have an excuse. I might be busier than the first few months of this particular blog, but its not like I'm leading some crazy exciting life over here. I'm not going to offer any excuses, but lately its been kind of intimidating to sit down and start writing, since I have so much ground to cover.

So, instead of writing one massive 5,000 word return to form, I'm going to concentrate on writing short and sweet posts, one subject at a time.

The goal is 30 posts in September. This is #1.

Come fly with me, Fly!!!!!!!

No comments: