Saturday, September 15, 2007

Post about the Weather

I like fall weather because the summer is too sweaty and the winter is too painful. Plus, I've always thought of myself as an autumn, fashion-wise. Today is a fall-type day, very autumnal, high of 63, current temp 59. My apartment, as you know, is old and shitty and poorly insulated, we can't control the heat. It magically will turn on sometime in October and make our place an oven until April with its rattling radiators. So right now it's 60 degrees in here, and I'm freezing. I seriously don't know what to do with myself. I've been drinking tea, wearing a hoodie, moccasins on my feet, and my nose feels like an ice-cube. Dare I start cleaning something in order to stay warm?

Actually, I think I'll cook instead. Something spicy.

No comments: