Saturday, September 18, 2004

Groovy hippy party

So today I woke up late, went to a library and got a few books, hung out in my room and created my own internet radio station here, as nate tipped me to doing. It's awesome. My roommate Jacob has lots of questionable friends, and by that I mean dirty dirty hippies, and they arrived here this morning in a big blue van (seriously) with their dog. Then my roommates when shopping, and the hippies just hung out on the front steps, drinking coffee and getting dirt everywhere, like Pigpen from the Peanuts comic strip. Paul knocked on my door and said they had food; they had a cookout of hamburgers and mac and cheese, all on a table in the front yard, which was actually pretty good though I had already eaten lunch, I had some of each along with a cheap beer. These people seemed OK, though one of them must be closing in on 40, and another was a girl I thought I knew but it turns out she was just wearing the same hippy girl uniform. Poor thing. So now its watch most of the badger game and the go to work. Happy Saturday.

No comments: