Tuesday, June 22, 2004

That's the way we get by.

So I finished off the rest of my 99 problems, with a little help from my friends. Tonite otherwise has been a bust, had to drive all the way to Home Depot for a fuse. Stayed at work for over 10 hours again. Tomorrow I'll leave earlier though.

ALso, tomorrow.... I'm so excited.... tomorrow night, 9 pm, I get to see Spoon play live! for the fourth time, this time in my own town. And only 10 dollar tickets, too! what the hizzah is up with that? I haven't been to many concerts this year, on account of saving money and no need to hook up with any more artists/songwriters. I did see the Von Bondies, Mates of State, and Death Cab for cutie though, all in March i believe. And a disappointing Calvin Johnson, with an ex-girlfriend's band opening (and, weirder yet, my current girlfriend bought their CD).

So more stories will follow. Stay tuned.

Only 3 more days until Fahrenheit 9/11 is released in a theatre near you.

No comments: