Friday, February 09, 2007

Food: Thursday

So, usually I eat two sandwiches for lunch, so maybe this whole full-disclosure thing has gotten to me. But, as I mentioned before, that NYT article kind of spooked me too, so I've been being more self-conscious for the last couple weeks. Yesterday I was starving when I left work, but after dinner I felt no need to snack. Anyway, here's Thursday's food (listed in mostly chronological order, save for the green tea, one cup of which I had in the morning in order to warm up after being stuck outside waiting for the train for 40 minutes, and the other when I arrived home, just before I started cooking dinner.):

Food:

One individually wrapped pack of Keebler club crackers and cheese
One Nature Valley ‘Sweet n Salty Nut: Cashew’ snack bar
Two cups green tea
One smoked turkey lunchmeat sandwich with yellow mustard on 100% Whole grain bread
One apricot-mango flavored yogurt
One apple
½ of an orange (it was gross)
One handful raisins
8 oz venison steak, cut into small pieces, dredged in flour, and fried in vegetable oil, served with ketchup
10 oz Safeway Frozen Stir Fry vegetables (asparagus, beans, carrots, squash, mushrooms, onions, celery, cauliflower), microwaved and lightly salted.
One piece 100% Whole grain bread, topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light.

Alcohol:

One Sidecar
One Bourbon on the rocks.

No comments: