Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Food Finale: Tuesday

Well, this was the last day of recording my food and alcohol consumption. Today was another pretty normal day, save for the beers and snacks, which were a result of getting out of work 45 minutes early and choosing to go to bar instead of home. Dinner was almost exclusively from Trader Joe's, which doesn't represent my normal eating habits.

Food:

Two S’mores-flavored Pop Tarts
One cup green tea
One smoked turkey lunchmeat sandwich with yellow mustard on Whole Wheat bread
One fat free Key Lime Yogurt
One kiwi
One small leftover salad featuring spinach and mushrooms and some other weird things
Medium-sized bowl of popcorn
Very small bowl of kettle chips
One salmon patty (baked in toaster over) on a whole wheat bun with spicy mustard AND salsa.
Small serving of homemade apple sauce
Small serving of penne with eggplant and mushrooms (from frozen package)
A few Reece’s Pieces

Alcohol:

Two bottles of Miller Genuine Draft
Two Bourbons on the rocks

****

So, what have I learned? Nothing. My lunches are boring (though a usual weekly sample would have some over-priced cafeteria food or some other work lunch out) and I can make a decent dinner if I have the time and energy. I also drink too much. It should also be noted that for the entire week I was eating dinner with M, so I didn't have a chance to be on my own and lazy. Overall though, hopefully I can avoid laziness and eat more vegetables and all of these things.

I do apologize for wasting everyone's time. The exercise was largely self-indulgent and should have been done privately. If you have comments, feel free to leave them. Non-food related posting shall resume tomorrow.

No comments: