Sunday, February 11, 2007

Food: Saturday

Okay, any chance of this experiment accurately resembling what my typical diet is can be thrown out the window right now. This morning we went grocery shopping at 'Trader Joes' for the first time, buying a ton of things that possibly are healthy. Maybe if I keep writing down my food intake, even if it's not to be published for as many as 9 people to peruse, I will eat so healthy that I'll live forever. Today, however, we made crockpot full of meat.

Food:

20 oz glass of orange juice (from concentrate)
One Kiwi
One large blueberry-raspberry bran muffin with ICBINB
Eight Pieces ‘Low-Fat’ California Roll from Trader Joes with Wasabi and Ginger
3 oz Safeway Frozen Stir Fry vegetables microwaved and lightly salted.
Two large servings of “Curry Beef”: beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, tomatoes w/ Curry seasoning and hot sauce, made in crock pot.
Two servings of plain white rice

Alcohol:

½ bottle of wine: Charles Shaw Shiraz

No comments: