Thursday, April 07, 2005

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

I found this link which let's you put in a website address and it generates a poem. Try it with your blog. Here's my favorite of mine:

rap album. on Seawall Boulevard
and 1950s lounge
music. For hours?
of the beach as
charisma , confidence , the start; this year by N. there
were clearly a bajillion more
that the New CDs and break a while
standing near the presence of
sloth, which
meant to fall out
the privilege of celery or
twice live, in Madison, it s
all of wild homeless
men, touching me. the best
American Reading more dollars? AND,
waited on purpose, so that
this is fine, on
making the same and
Garden State
park A Menards, and Balloons. The moment.


I could sit at a computer for infinity and could never come up with a line better than 'wild homeless men, touching me.' Not that I would try, cuz poetry sucks hard.

No comments: