Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm don't want to go to your Party because your Party is Lame

Since my entire known blog readership visited last weekend, I won't go into details, but I will say that I had a great time. It's kind of sad that the best weekend I've had since I've moved to Chicago is when friends from out of town come to visit, but that's how it goes. Highlights included pizza, bartending TV-Nazis, an Ecto-Cooler river, racing for Guiness before noon, two badger basketball wins, so-bad-it's-good karaoke, seeing a drummerless Saturday Looks Good to Me and not being disappointed, and, of course, Chicken Apple Sausage.

This week seems fully scheduled already: full of college basketball, a possible long-overdue haircut, corned beef, and a trip to Ikea. I have an idea that in order to fit more into my day (like exercising, blogging daily, reading more books, and possibly becoming a Bhuddist) I should sleep less. I don't know how that's gonna fly; I've been meaning to start this weeks ago. Mornings are full of fits and starts, I can trim lots of time there by not using the snooze button (and, especially, telling M to do the same..... and since the alarm's on my side I'm the one who has to hit it 5 times, then fall back asleep for 40 minutes and then do the same for myself when I'm supposed to get up).

Coming Soon..... "Props!" (tentative title)

No comments: