Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Top Five things wrong with this blog

1. The reported ugly-ness of this blog. I switched to the 'beta' version of blogger, which was supposed to make it easier to create a layout, which instead has made everything worse than before. Updates don't show up, everything loads slow. I can't even pick colors that don't induce vomiting. Nerds, please assist!


2. Lack of posts. Seriously. My goal is 100 posts for 2007. That doesn't seem too hard. Maybe it should be 125? Yes, 125 posts it shall be. This is number 2. 123 to go.

3. Too much dependence on the 'list' format for posts. Just write a fucking paragraph already, Rob Fleming.

4. Lack of comments. Possibly related to item #2.

5. Lack of hot pictures of babes. This shall be remedied soon. Furthermore, if you are a babe and want your picture on this website, please email it to me. Also, if you don't have any pictures, I do have a camera.

2 comments:

Laura M. Browning said...

Here, I'll help with number 4. Everybody I know who has switched to the beta version of Blogger has been really unhappy with it. Do what all the cool kids are doing: move over to Wordpress!

mike said...

Here's a comment for ya...

Actually, Blogger is no longer in Beta. There's "new" Blogger and "old" Blogger WTF that means I don't really know.

My blog started out in Beta and it seems fine.

But, yes, your blog is ugly as hell. But I like it.

And the S.J. pic doesn't hurt either.