Tuesday, December 20, 2005

and THAT's why you don't use a one-armed person to scare someone

N: Can I dropkick you?
M: No, you'll hurt yourself.
N: No, seriously. You can just stand, uh, over there (points to area near front door) and I'll come running around from the bathroom and then jump up and kick you with both feet at once. It'll be awesome.
M: No.
N: C'mon! It'll take like three seconds. It's only fair, I went to see the Nutcracker ballet with you yesterday, and that was like an hour and a half. All I'm asking for is three seconds.
M: No.
N: You are so selfish. This is why we will never get married. Because you won't let me dropkick you.

the Xmas holiday means a three-day weekend, so I'll be in the town of my birth from about noon on Saturday until 2 pm on Monday or so. Anyone who wants to ditch their family can let me know.

Oh, that reminds me, I now have a cellular telephone. I'm not sure how I feel about it. My newly purchased ringtone is 'the final countdown' by europe. Luckily no one calls me, because no one knows the number. Plus, you know, I have a phone at home and work already.

Xmas shopping is done, we had our office xmas party last week, it was eight beers of a good time.

Best of 2005 should be finished up in the next couple days, I'm pretty sure 'trapped in a closet' is NOT going to make the cut. I'll be bringing a few copies home for the weekend, the others will be mailed out next week after the assembly line churns them out and I buy enough envelopes. I lost everyone's addresses who got one last year, so everyone should send me an email to remind me (scentralrain@yahoo.com).

No comments: